Today State of the World 2011: Innovations that Nourish the Planet launches in Rome, Italy and, for those unable to attend in person, the entire event will be live streamed HERE. You can also follow the event on Twitter by checking out @avoicomunicare.
Nourishing the Planet co-Project Director Danielle Nierenberg will speak along with Gianfranco Bologna, Director of Science at WWF, Italy and Editor of the Italian edition of State of the World 2011; Sebastiano Maffetone, Dean of Political Sciences Faculty and Director of the Center for Ethic and Global Politics at LUISS University; Serena Milano, Secretary General of Slow Food International’s Foundation for Biodiversity and Director of the International Presidia Project; Gabriele Riccardi, Professor of Endocrinology at Naples University, and member of the Barilla Center for Food & Nutrition Advisory Board; Andrea Segrè, Dean of Agricultural Sciences Faculty at Bologna University and president of Last Minute Market; and Riccardo Valentini, chairman of Global Terrestrial Observing Systems (GTOS).
To purchase State of the World 2011: Innovations that Nourish the Planet please click HERE .
- State of the World 2011 Symposium in Washington DC and Live Streaming Online!
- State of the World 2011 Launches in NYC Today
- State of the World 2011 Launches in Delhi, India
- State of the World 2011 Launches in Finland
- State of the World 2011 Launches in Ahmedabad, India
- State of the World 2011 Launches in Denmark
- State of the World 2011 Launched Yesterday in NYC
- Listen in on State of the World 2011’s Launch in Berlin, Germany