Senior researcher Erik Assadourian discusses his visit to the “What’s Cooking, Uncle Sam: The Government’s Effect on the American Diet” exhibit at the National Archives and Records Administration and examines the role that the U.S. government has played in shaping food norms.
Click here to read the full post.
- What’s (Solar) Cooking in the Gambia?
- Waste not: Creative cooking, composting go a long way
- What Does ‘Nourish’ Mean to You?
- Looking at Sustainable Ways of Feeding Ourselves
- Making Smart Food Choices
- World Health Organization launches new tool to help combat malnutrition
- De Schutter calls for local agroecology and accountability in food systems
- Citywatch: Processing Methods May Move Nutrition to Food Movement Center Stage