IATP has been fighting for a fair, healthy, and sustainable Farm Bill for more than 25 years. In their new series, What’s at Stake?, they will analyze how the Farm Bill affects issues such as climate change, food aid, and locally grown food.
Click here to read the entire series.
- New York Times Discusses Farm Bill
- Betting the Farm
- Farm Radio International
- Farm to Table Course in Costa Rica Feeds Many
- Okra: Southern Charm and Resilient on the Farm
- Texting on the Farm: Mobile Technology Provides Farmers with Useful Information in India
- U.S. Department of Treasury Collaborates with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to Boost Food Production
- PASA and Fair Food Philly present the first Philly Farm & Food Fest this Sunday