Next week, Nourishing the Planet director Danielle Nierenberg will be participating in the DialogueNext workshop at the World Food Prize’s 2012 Borlaug Dialogue. This forward-thinking, youth-engaging session will include a variety of rapid-fire talks, case studies, and conversations that focus on engaging young people in the future of agricultural development. Discussion will center around the key themes of Ideas, Intelligence, Innovate, Incubate, Inspire, and Impact.
What comes to mind when you think of the word “Innovate”? Please let us know in the comments section below.
- Call for Submissions: Students’ Ideas on Food-System Sustainability
- Innovation of the Week: Unreasonable Innovators for an Unreasonable World
- Chicago Council: Business and Innovation in Agriculture
- Innovation of the Week: Makutano Junction Soap Opera
- Sustainable Development through Information: the Community Innovation Resource Center
- Innovation of the Week: Exchanging Bold Ideas to Empower Urban Farmers
- To reduce hunger put innovation on the menu, according to Nourishing the Planet
- From Farms to Families: Curbing Hunger in the Driest Regions