Download and check out our updated Nourishing the Planet project powerpoint presentation on the Worldwatch Institute website here. Now with audio narration by project co-director Danielle Nierenberg, the presentation outlines the current state of global hunger and poverty and the goals of the Nourishing the Planet project. It also includes some successful and environmentally sustainable agriculture innovations which will be featured in State of the World 2011: Nourishing the Planet.
- Nourishing the Planet Featured in Eco-Chick
- Meet the Nourishing the Planet Advisory Group: Alan Duncan
- Meet the Nourishing the Planet Advisory Group: Sue Edwards
- Meet the Nourishing the Planet Advisory Group
- More Agricultural Funding Needed to Eradicate Global Hunger and Poverty
- Innovation of the Week: Access to Water Improves Quality of Life for Women and Children
- What Is an Appropriate Technology?
- Innovation of the Week: Slow and Steady Irrigation Wins the Race