Nourishing the Planet wishes you a happy Thanksgiving!
Check out this op-ed published in Arizona’s Sierra Vista Herald by Nourishing the Planet Director Danielle Nierenberg and research intern Hong Gao. The article discusses the importance of supporting traditional Indigenous food production and culture, on Thanksgiving and throughout the year.
Click here to read the full article.
- Improving healthy food production in DFW
- Slow Food President to Address the United Nations Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues
- Making School Food Healthier in Buffalo, NY
- Innovations to Make School Food Healthier in London
- Eating Planet Featured in the Guardian
- Let Us Honor the Earth’s First Stewards
- More Factory Farms Behind Increase in Meat Production
- When Every Drop Counts: The Need for Conservation and Improved Water Management in Agriculture