Do you support the critical role that food workers play in the global movement for a truly sustainable food system? Nearly 100 food movement leaders have already shown they do by signing on to the Real Foods Real Jobs Pledge with UNITE HERE!
All across the country, people from all parts of the food chain are uniting in their support of food workers and the importance they hold in the success of the food movement. Whether you’re an activist, advocate, farmer, or foodie, signing the Real Foods Real Jobs Pledge can help show your support and commitment to working together for real food, real jobs, and real transparency throughout our food chain.
You can sign the Real Food Real Jobs here.
- Real Food, Real Jobs: An Interview with Chris Bohner
- The Campaign for Real Food
- In a Global Food System: Breaking Down Barriers and Improving Livelihoods for Food Workers
- For a Better Food System Tomorrow, Lending Support to the ‘Change Makers’ of Today
- It’s Time to Eat Real: An Interview with Michael Jacobson
- UN Pledges Support of African Food Security
- World Food Prize Recognizes Leadership in Agriculture, but More Policy Support Is Needed to Feed the World’s Hungry
- Trader Joe’s and Coalition of Immokalee Workers Sign Fair Food Agreement