The Barilla Center for Food & Nutrition (BCFN) has launched a contest for students from around the world, to generate solutions in food, health, and the environment. BCFN Young Earth Solutions (BCFN YES) provides “a platform for brilliant young sustainable ideas on food and nutrition.”
Students are encouraged to submit essays on the topic, “Food and Sustainability: How to reduce our impact on the environment, while securing health and access to food for all.”
Students can submit essays through September 10th. The ten best ideas will be presented at BCFN’s 4th International Forum on Food and Nutrition in Milan, Italy in November.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to compare ideas with “the top names in the scientific and institutional world.” Submit your ideas here!
- Call for Submissions: Students’ Ideas on Food-System Sustainability
- For a Better Food System Tomorrow, Lending Support to the ‘Change Makers’ of Today
- Innovation of the Week: Student Program Connects Consumers to the Food System Process
- Whoever Controls the Food System Controls Democracy: Vandana Shiva’s Take on the Profit-Driven Food System
- Celebrating “Eating Planet–Nutrition Today: A Challenge for Mankind and for the Planet”
- The Consumer Culture War, our Food System, and the Mediterranean Food Model
- On World Environment Day, Celebrating Food and Farming as Key to Protecting the Environment
- The Benefits of a More Diverse Food System