State of the World 2011: Innovations that Nourish the Planet will be launched this week in Ahmedabad, India, on February 17th and New Delhi, on February 18th, in partnership with the Centre for Environment Education.
Co-Project Director Danielle Nierenberg will join CEE Programme Directors Dr. Kiran Chhokar and Mr. Atul Pandya for exciting discussions with local agricultural experts.
The Ahmedabad launch will take place at the Centre for Environment Education in Thaltej Tekra, including comments from Dr. Sudarshan Iyengar, Vice Chancellor of Gujarat Vidyapith University and Professor B.N. Hiremath of the Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information & Communication Technology. The launch in New Delhi will commence in the India International Centre at Lodhi Estate, and its programme will feature speakers such as Dr. Suman Sahai, Chairperson of the Gene Campaign, Shri Karikeya Sarabhai, Director of the Centre for Environment Education, and Shri MF Farooqui, Additional Secretary to the Ministry of Environment and Forest.
- State of the World 2011 Launch on Care2
- State of the World 2011 Launch in Denmark
- State of the World 2011 Launched Yesterday in NYC
- World Food Prize Laureate David Beckmann Speaks at State of the World 2011
- Sneak Preview: State of the World 2011
- State of the World 2011 Launches in NYC Today
- Irish Environment on State of the World 2011
- Complete Video of the State of the World 2011 Symposium Available Online Now