Join us on January 12th at 10:00am for the release of State of the World 2011: Innovations that Nourish the Planet in New York City at WNYC’s The Greene Space. We’ll be highlighting our findings from a year of on-the-ground research in 25 countries in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Nature Emphasizes a Focus on Innovations that Nourish People and the Planet
- Honoring the Farmers that Nourish Their Communities and the Planet
- Nourishing the Planet TV: Staying Tuned for More Innovations
- Finding Ways to Put Innovations into Practice
- Innovation of the Week: Staying Tuned for More Innovations
- Food Systems Can Sink Us or Save Us
- Innovations in Access to Land: Land Grab or Agricultural Investment?
- An Evergreen Revolution? Using Trees to Nourish the Planet