To mark its centennial anniversary, The Rockefeller Foundation is seeking entrants for its 2012 Innovation Challenges to solve some of our most pressing social problems, including hunger and poverty. As many as fifteen finalists will be selected to apply for up to nine US$100,000 grants.
Challenge entrants may include individuals, organizations, or formal or informal entities, such as an association, guild, student group, or village. The deadline to enter the challenge is May 25, 2012 and finalists will be announced at The Rockefeller Foundation Innovation Forum on June 28, 2012.
Click here for more information.
- Agricultural Innovation: Creating a Second Green Revolution
- Nourishing the Planet TV: The GREEN Foundation
- The Buckminster Fuller Challenge Finalists
- FAO Announces New Director General
- Meet the Buckminster Fuller Challenge Nominees: Ecosistema Urbano
- Putting Development Back into the Hands of the Community
- Innovation of the Week: Funding a Blue Revolution
- The Clinton Foundation: Helping Rural Farmers in Rwanda and Malawi