In this week’s episode, research intern Graham Salinger discusses the natural regeneration methods being used in the Sahel region of Africa to bring back indigenous trees and improve the livelihoods of traditional farmers.
To read more about farmer-managed natural regeneration, see: Innovation of the Week: “Re-Greening” the Sahel through Farmer-Managed Natural Regeneration.
- Innovation of the Week: “Re-Greening” the Sahel Through Farmer-Managed Natural Regeneration
- Nourishing the Planet TV: Improving Farmer Livelihoods and Wildlife Conservation
- Nourishing the Planet TV: Healing Hunger
- Nourishing the Planet TV: Getting Water to Crops
- Nourishing the Planet TV: Staying Tuned for More Innovations
- Meet the Nourishing the Planet Advisory Group: Chris Reij
- Nourishing the Planet TV: Slow and Steady Irrigation Wins the Race
- Despite Financial and Political Challenges, Conserving Natural Resources and Improving Livelihoods in Madagascar