In this week’s episode, Nourishing the Planet research fellow Molly Theobald talks about the Home Farm Project in the Gambia and how it is helping farmers establish sustainable businesses and sources of food with small garden plots, improving livelihoods, as well as strengthening the community.
To learn more about innovations that turn agriculture into a livelihood, see: Giving Farmers a Reason to Stay.
- Innovation of the Week: Giving Farmers a Reason to Stay
- Giving It Up for the Alleviation of Hunger and Poverty?
- Nourishing the Planet TV: Handling Pests with Care Instead of Pesticide
- Nourishing the Planet TV: Beating the Heat to Reduce Post Harvest Waste
- Nourishing the Planet TV: Getting to Market
- Nourishing the Planet at Slow Food Internationals Terra Madre 2010
- Untapped Potential for Nourishing the Planet
- Nourishing the Planet TV: Staying Tuned for More Innovations