Check out this feature article in one of The Gambia’s largest circulating newspapers, The Point. While visiting with environmentally sustainable agriculture projects in Gambia’s capital city Banjul, Nourishing the Planet project co-director Danielle Nierenberg was interviewed by The Point staff. The article discusses NtP’s goals of portraying stories of hope and success from Africa and encouraging the exchange of working innovations between African farmers across the continent.
To read about one agricultural project that is working to improve livelihoods in The Gambia see: Turning the Catch of the Day into Improved Livelihoods for the Whole Community.
- Nourishing the Planet Featured in Eco-Chick
- Meet the Nourishing the Planet Advisory Group: Sue Edwards
- Nourishing the Planet Featured on Green Traveler Guide
- ECASARD on a Visit from Nourishing the Planet
- Nourishing the Planet Featured on Terra Eco
- Nourishing the Planet in the Charleston Gazette
- Nourishing the Planet at Green Week in Brussels
- Nourishing the Planet & Slow Food in Vancouver Sun