At the end of the month, Nourishing the Planet will be participating in the Barilla Center for Food and Nutrition (BCFN)’s Third Annual International Forum on Food & Nutrition.
The International Forum on Food & Nutrition is an annual international conference on the major issues related to food and nutrition, looked at in a multifaceted way that looks at health, lifestyle, as well as social and economic development. The Forum, which began in 2009, allows for two days of open debate in which food and agricultural experts meet to discuss, debate and share their thoughts on the current challenges facing our global food system.
The Forum will include experts such as 30 Project Founder, Ellen Gustafson, Navdanya founder, Vandana Shiva, Millennium Institute President, Hans Herren, Author of Food Politics, Marion Nestle, journalist and expert on food waste, Jonathan Bloom, and Environmental Working Group (EWG) co-founder and President, Kenneth Cook, to name a few.
- Barilla Center for Food and Nutrition Does a Double Take on the Food Pyramid
- Nourishing the Planet at Food for Tomorrow
- Ensuring Nutrition and Food Security in South Asia
- Nourishing the Planet & Slow Food in Vancouver Sun
- Nourishing the Planet TV: Gathering the Food at Our Feet
- Nourishing the Planet in USA Today: In a world of abundance, food waste is a crime
- Nourishing the Planet at Slow Food Internationals Terra Madre 2010
- Aspen Environment Forum