What if you could click on a map and find out why food prices are so high in Ethiopia, Kenya, or Niger?
What do you think about this interactive map? Tell us in the comments section!
- Seminar hopes to encourage long-term pro-poor strategies as the G20 address food price volatility
- And Now for Something Completely Different; Big Powers Missing in Action on Food Price Crisis but New Leaders Emerge
- Participatory Mapping as a Means of Protecting Forests in the Congo Basin
- Interactive Map Highlights Country Vulnerability to Food Price Hikes
- New International Commission to Respond to the Current Food Price Crisis
- Beyond the Price of Food: Putting Food Security Into Farmers Hands
- A “Revolution of Greens” Needed to Curb Food Price Crisis
- World Food Prize Laureate David Beckmann Speaks at State of the World 2011