Check out this month’s edition of Foreign Policy Magazine dedicated to food and agriculture.
From an article about skyrocketing food prices worldwide, to a profile about food street carts in Egypt and Indonesia, the magazine explores how what we eat impacts our health, the economy, the environment, and the future of food production.
- Getting to the Root of the Issue
- What works: Making the Most of Small Spaces
- What Works: Farmers Adapting to Climate Change
- Making Sure the Food Industry Works for its Employees
- The Fertile Continent: Agriculture’s Final Frontier
- The Lare Pumpkin: Orange You Glad it’s Not Orange?
- Let’s Work Together to Put Food First
- Grounding the Way We Think About Food