Check out an interview with Ellen Gustafson, co-Founder of FEED Projects and executive director of the 30 Project, at the Center for Public Leadership. Gustafson talks about why she decided to start The 30 Project and how hunger and obesity are two seemingly opposite problems with the same solution.
To hear more from Ellen Gustafson, see: Global Hunger and Obesity: Two Problems with One Solution?
- What Works: Feeding Cities
- Nourishing the Planet with Sustainable Farming
- Marula: Food, Function, and Sustainable Development
- Feeding Africa in a Decade
- In Nepal, A Home Garden Is Greater Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Survey Says: More Innovations for Sustainable Ways to Alleviate Hunger
- Interview with Phil Bereano: Part I
- Africa: An Untapped Potential for Global Agriculture
Tags: 30 Project Africa africa agriculture agriculture policy Center for Public Leadership FEED Projects Food Hunger Malnutrition Nourishing the Planet Nutrition organic social sustainability Sustainable agriculture Worldwatch
Posted on April 30, 2011 at 9:00 am.