Soda is the largest source of calories in the American diet and also contributes to a variety of health problems including obesity and diabetes. Get the facts about soda, without the sugar coating, from the Food Day Campaign, some soda-loving polar bears, and Jason Mraz at http://www.therealbears.org.
Watch the full video here!
- The Five Worst Drinks in America
- The Campaign for Real Food
- Denmark’s Tax on Fat: Trimming Waistlines or Wallets?
- “Just Label It” kicks off its campaign
- De Schutter calls for local agroecology and accountability in food systems
- Love Food, Hate Waste: UK Campaign Promotes Understanding and Preventing Food Waste
- Update: Just Label It campaign reaches one million comments
- Marula: Food, Function, and Sustainable Development