This is the second in a two-part series about Nourishing the Planet co-director Danielle Nierenberg’s visit with COMACO in Zambia.
Check out our video below in which Dale Lewis, Director of COMACO, describes how his organization helps farmers improve their agricultural practices in ways that can protect the environment—such as through conservation farming—while also creating a reliable market for farmers to sell organic rice, honey, peanut butter and other products.
- Protecting Wildlife While Improving Food Security, Health, and Livelihoods
- Keeping Weeds for Nutrition and Taste
- Innovation of the Week: Reducing the Things They Carry
- Innovation of the Week: Homegrown Solutions to Alleviating Hunger and Poverty
- Helping Conserve Wildlife–and Agriculture–in Mozambique
- Using the Market to Create Resilient Agriculture Practices
- Meet the Nourishing the Planet Advisory Group: Alan Duncan
- Creating Game Plans for Investment and Policy to Improve Food Security