According to the UN Food and Agriculture Organization, industrialized countries waste 222 million tons of food annually. But there are easy–and inexpensive–ways to reduce food waste, including composting, recycling, and donating excess food to those in need.
Click here to read the full article.
- Simple Lifestyle Changes can Reduce Food Waste
- Reducing Food Waste: Making the Most of Our Abundance
- What Works: Reducing Food Waste
- Nourishing the Planet TV: Reducing Post-Harvest Waste
- Food Reserves Could Come Back Into Vogue
- Reducing Food Waste in the Event of An Erupting Volcano and Other Farming Hazards
- Love Food, Hate Waste: UK Campaign Promotes Understanding and Preventing Food Waste
- Nourishing the Planet TV: Enabling the Community to Feed Itself