Check out this article published on FoodNavigator.com, in which Nourishing the Planet Director Danielle Nierenberg speaks about the importance of fostering global food security.
The food industry could be a powerful player in ensuring food security – and that makes sense from both an ethical and a business perspective, according to Nierenberg.
Read the full article here.
- Making Food the Big Issue
- Arable land deals could be bad for food security
- UPI Article- Land Grabs Threaten African Food Security, says Worldwatch
- Getting to the Root of the Issue
- Food Waste can be Recycled to Help Feed the Planet
- Targeting Gaps in the Food Supply Chain: Going Beyond Agricultural Production to Achieve Food Security
- Reuters talks with Danielle Nierenberg on Land Grabs in Africa and the Affect on Food Security
- Improving Food Security with Crop Insurance