Take a minute to follow and like the Food MythBusters as they debunk the myth that industrial agriculture is the only way to feed the world. While you’re there, watch the teaser for their film on industrial agriculture vs. sustainable farming, coming out on Food Day, October 24.
Together, we can challenge Big Agriculture’s marketing dollars with our collective grassroots truth-telling might!
- Feeding the World Sustainably: Agroecology vs. Industrial Agriculture (Infographic by the Christensen Fund)
- Learn the Truth about Sugary Drinks and Soda from the Food Day Campaign
- Agroecology vs. Industrial Agriculture (Infographic by the Christensen Fund)
- Tomatoes Bred and Selected in the Industrial Food Production System are Losing their Sweetness
- Food Chain Documentary Explores Labor Abuses in US Agriculture
- Breaking It Down: Bringing the Industrial Process a Little Closer to the Backyard
- Social Science Research Network Lists Food and Agriculture: The Future of Sustainability in Top 10
- We Need a New Paradigm for Investments in Agriculture