On April 12, researchers, policymakers, and academics are coming together to address what steps need to be taken in the agricultural sector in order to successfully feed a growing population amid changes in the climate.
Join speakers, including EcoAgriculture Partners’ Sara Scherr, Stone Barns Center for Food & Agriculture’s Fred Kirschenmann, and the Millennium Institute’s Hans Herren, at the New America Foundation as they discuss how everyone —growers, technologists, governments, business leaders, and carbon-conscious consumers—will be part of the solution.
Click here for more event details.
- 15 ways to celebrate agriculture on Earth Day
- What Works: Feeding Cities
- Feeding the World: It’s Not About Quantity
- Feeding the World While Caring for the Planet
- Feeding Africa in a Decade
- Agriculture: The Unlikely Earth Day Hero
- Initiatives that Help make Everyday Earth Day
- State of the World 2011 Launches in NYC Today