Check out Nourishing the Planet’s latest Earth Day opinion piece that was recently published in the Houston Chronicle, the largest daily newspaper in Texas.
The article highlights agricultural innovations that are helping to reduce food waste, increase biodiversity, and feed our growing urban population, while preserving the Earth’s depleting natural resources, on Earth Day and every day.
- Nature Emphasizes a Focus on Innovations that Nourish People and the Planet
- A Call for Ecofriendly Farming
- An Evergreen Revolution? Using Trees to Nourish the Planet
- Honoring the Farmers that Nourish Their Communities and the Planet
- Agriculture: The Unlikely Earth Day Hero
- Survey Says: More Innovations for Sustainable Ways to Alleviate Hunger
- Nourishing the Planet Featured on Successful Farming Radio Magazine: Tune in For Stories of Hope and Success
- What works: Innovations for Improving Biodiversity and Livelihoods