Eating Planet, a recently released book from the Barilla Center for Food & Nutrition (BCFN) is now available as a digital download from Amazon.com and iTunes. The Worldwatch Institute’s Nourishing the Plant project collaborated with BCFN to produce the report, which highlights the challenges facing today’s food and agricultural system, as well as the benefits that reform could bring.
To read more about Eating Planet, see Nourishing the Planet’s blog post: Barilla Center for Food and Nutrition and Worldwatch Celebrate Earth Day with Release of “Eating Planet”.
For more details and updates visit www.barillacfn.com/en.
- Nourishing the Planet at the Agriculture and Rural Development Day 2010
- Nourishing the Planet with Sustainable Farming
- Feeding Mouths and Empowering Communities in Brazil
- Innovation of the Week: Using Digital Technology to Empower and Connect Young Farmers
- Barilla Center for Food and Nutrition and Worldwatch Celebrate Earth Day with the Release of “Eating Planet”
- Untapped Potential for Nourishing the Planet
- Nourishing the Planet TV: 1,000 Gardens in Africa
- Nourishing the Planet TV: Enabling the Community to Feed Itself