Today in Berlin, State of the World 2011: Innovations that Nourish the Planet held its first German launch event in collaboration with the Heinrich Böll Foundation, Oekom Research and Germanwatch. Nourishing the Planet co-Project Director Danielle Nierenberg was on hand to speak and other panelists included African Centre for Technology Studies Executive Director and a co-chair on the International Assessment of Agricultural Knowledge, Science and Technology for Development (IAASTD) report, Judi Wakhungu; Heinrich Böll Foundation Head of International Climate and Energy Policy, Tilman Santarius; and Heinrich Böll Foundation President, Barbara Unmüßig.
To read excepts from the book, learn more about our publishing partner, and view the webstream of the event CLICK HERE.
To purchase the German State of the World 2011: Innovations that Nourish the Planet CLICK HERE.
- Nourishing the Planet TV: Handling Pests with Care Instead of Pesticide
- Nourishing the Planet TV: Beating the Heat to Reduce Post Harvest Waste
- But Who Can Listen?: FANRPAN Launches Theatre for Policy Advocacy Campaign in Rural Malawi
- Untapped Potential for Nourishing the Planet
- Nourishing the Planet TV: Staying Tuned for More Innovations
- Nourishing the Planet at the Agriculture and Rural Development Day 2010
- Nourishing the Planet TV: Giving Farmers a Reason to Stay
- Nourishing the Planet at Slow Food Internationals Terra Madre 2010