Check out our latest op-ed about improving school meals and students’ eating habits, published in The Montreal Gazette. The Gazette is the largest English language daily in the province of Quebec, and has a weekly print circulation of 1,094,653.
It’s almost time for kids to go back to school. But for many children in Montreal, this means a return to unhealthy school lunches that jeopardize their health and well-being. Schools can play a key role in reversing this trend and reinforcing healthy eating behaviors.
Read the full article here.
To purchase State of the World 2011: Innovations that Nourish the Planet please click HERE.
- Healthier Kids: School Programs Improve Eating Patterns
- Making School Food Healthier in Buffalo, NY
- 15 Innovations Making School Lunches Healthier and More Sustainable
- Helping Poor Children Avoid Poor Diets
- Back to School and Back to Good Food
- Eating Planet Featured in the Guardian
- Eating Planet: An Interview with Marion Nestle
- Lunch Lessons Learned for the Longterm: D.C. Farm to School Program Brings Local Foods to Local Schools