On Thursday, February 17th, Nourishing the Planet co-Project Director Danielle Nierenberg was in Ahmedabad, India to launch State of the World 2011: Innovations that Nourish the Planet. Hosted by the Centre for Environmental Education (CEE), the launch event brought together researchers and policy makers, including CEE Director Kartikeya Sarabhai, Dr. Sudarshan Iyengar, Vice Chancellor of Gujarat Vidyapith University and Professor B.N. Hiremath of the Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information & Communication Technology, to discuss environmentally sustainable innovations in agriculture that are working on the ground now to help alleviate hunger and poverty.
- State of the World 2011 Launches in NYC Today
- State of the World 2011 Symposium in Washington DC and Live Streaming Online!
- State of the World 2011 Launched Yesterday in NYC
- State of the World to Launch in Ahmedabad & New Delhi
- Order Your Copy of State of the World 2011 Today
- World Food Prize Laureate David Beckmann Speaks at State of the World 2011
- But Who Can Listen?: FANRPAN Launches Theatre for Policy Advocacy Campaign in Rural Malawi
- Join the Worldwatch Institute’s 15th Annual State of the World Symposium in DC Next Week