Check out this review of State of the World 2011: Innovations that Nourish the Planet in the Agencia Europa Press.
The review highlights the timeliness of the report, as escalating global food prices and the negative effects of climate change, impact the agricultural sector. It points out that ecoagricultural innovations that improve water and soil quality and increase biodiversity, are important in addressing our current global challenges. To purchase your own copy of the report, please click HERE. And to watch the one minute book trailer, click HERE.
- For Sharing the Best in Agricultural Innovations, Nourishing the Planet Asks You: What Works?
- More Agricultural Funding Needed to Eradicate Global Hunger and Poverty
- At Agriculture & Rural Development Day, Agricultural Solutions to Climate Change and Food Security
- Innovations in Access to Land: Land Grab or Agricultural Investment?
- Climate, Climate Change and Public Health Workshop at Johns Hopkins University
- To reduce hunger put innovation on the menu, according to Nourishing the Planet
- Using Cell Phones to Reduce Harvest Losses
- Wausau Daily Herald: Husband and His Wife are Helping an African Nation Farm its way out of Poverty