The piece highlights Nourishing the Planet project director Danielle Nierenberg’s journey to sub-Saharan Africa, where she visited dozens of projects that are improving livelihoods, while preserving natural resources and protecting the environment.
The article was originally published in the spring edition of Tufts’ Nutrition Magazine.
- A year in Africa, discovering stories of hope and success
- Nourishing the Planet Featured on Successful Farming Radio Magazine: Tune in For Stories of Hope and Success
- Looking to Success Stories on the Ground in Order to Feed the Future
- In Africa, Harvesting Hope Starts With Reducing Risk
- Stories of Nourishing the Planet: From the Embu Slopes of Mt. Kenya Forest
- Nourishing the Planet TV: Arlington Academy of Hope
- An Agricultural Success Story
- Africa Today Features Nourishing the Planet